SENIOR BEAUTY WRITER at REFINERY 29
I Mean Aimee gets paid to talk beauty… I think you should listen.
- Cover FX Power Play Foundation I love this lightweight foundation which provides enough coverage to hide my dark spots but still feels like my naked skin.
- Fenty Beauty Bronzer I haven’t been on a beach vacation in over a year, but when I’m wearing this bronzer, which gives a natural-sun kissed glow, no one could ever guess.
- Mented Cosmetics High Brow Pencil I never leave the house without adding a few strokes of this super-thin brow pencil to my arches. Nothing and I mean nothing, makes me feel more together — even when life seems like a hot mess.
- MAC Whirl Lipstick Almost every makeup lover has their go-to MAC shade and Whirl is mine. It’s the perfect mixture of pink and brown that happens to be one of the most flattering neutral colors I’ve ever used.
- Epi Logic Double Feature Overnight Facial My number one skin concern is treating hyperpigmentation and preventing it. I love this serum, which not only helps fade existing dark spots but keeps my complexion smooth and radiant.