Makeup Artist + Content Creator
Jaleesa has traveled the world working on legendary teams for Pat Mcgrath + Kabuki. She now slays her own celebrity and editorial clients, while creating bomb looks and content for major beauty brands and publications.
- Lip Service Lip Balm by Lush It is a universal anecdote for all types of lips. On application, it feels buttery and is thicker in consistency to other lip balms however the finish is a healthy, matte result.
- Nars Soft Matte Concealer Holy Grail Product Alert! Nars Soft Matte Concealer is a high coverage concealer that is so smooth, it blends into skin effortlessly and looks like skin! This concealer stays put and does not cake or set in crease lines over time. Pro Tip prep you skin well before application and lightly set with a loose powder for some extra staying power.
- Bobbi Brown Face Base Bobbi Brown Face Base gives me all the feels of luxury and decadence for your face. It is a perfect moisturizing primer that works so well under foundation, while delivering incredible vitamins and hydration to the skin. The afterglow is beautiful and dewy.
- MakeUp Forever Aqua XL Liners I love these liners mainly because they are versatile enough to allow smudging and smoking out a look, however after a few minutes these liners lock in place and stay put! Speaking of versatility, the color range and finishes on these liners allow for endless creativity.
- Maybelline Ultra Slim Brow Pencils Ultra Slim Brow Pencils are so thin they allow for precise hair-like strokes when crafting brows. These pencils glide on seamlessly with a beautiful color payoff that is not too deep or too light. The quality of this product for the incredible price point is also what makes this a brow pencil a must have!