Editor In Chief at The Blonde Misfit
From staff editor to EIC + Plus locs like these… you already know!
- Black Girl Sunscreen Sunscreen is truly a non-negotiable in skincare and it leaves no purple cast.
- Peter Thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Solutions Cleanser Truly worth every penny and keeps my acne and stress breakouts at bay.
- Milani brow pencil It was the first brow product I ever tried and it just gets the job done.
- Nars PowerMatte liquid lipstick in ‘Starwoman‘ Although I don’t wear it every day, most days you’ll also find me in a power red lip. I step into my inner boss bitch and immediately feel put together no matter what I’m wearing or doing. I have many favorites, but this my go-to.
- Aloe Vera I’m old-fashioned and like to go to the store and get an entire leaf and cut it up, but you can just buy it in a jar if that works. I use it on my body, as a face moisturizer, as part of leave-in conditioning, and even to retwist my locs. In so many products, there are ingredients I can’t even pronounce – sometimes, simple is better. “