Clients: Regina King, Tessa Thompson, Jennifer Hudson
Micah’s Top 5
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Packed with antioxidants, this rich cream, great for dry skin, plumps and hydrates the skin for a healthy glow.
- Urban Skin RX Super C Brightening Serum Great for Hyperpigmentation this serum is packed with antioxidants and vitamin c that help keep skin even and bright.
- La Prairie Cellular Refining Lotion Luxe moisturizing toner, that preps the skin and begins the moisturizing process.
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash A face wash with caffeine and menthol to awaken the skin and senses. Facial fuel also has Vitamin E to help gently cleanse the skin or dirt and oil.
- Byredo Body Wash (Bal D’Afrique) Who dosent want to bathe in scents inspired by the motherland? Exactly. This body wash has great fragrance, and isn’t drying. A little also goes a long way.
Wayman’s Top 5
- Coconut Oil (For the body, never the face) YKTFV Moisturizes the skin, smells like a vacation, and leaves a cute glow. Please keep it away from the face though.
- Tatcha Water Cream While Oil-free it’s still promises maximum hydration, and isn’t heavy.
- Urban Skin RX Hydrafirm + Brightening Serum Ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and lactic acid, promises too visibly improve the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. As well as evening skin tone and skin texture.
- Malen + Goetz Detox Face Mask A 5 minute oxygenating facial. Gel mask cleans pores of dirt and oil, while locking in hydration.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen A truly invisible SPF 40, that’s also weightless, and frangance free.